One of the nicest full sized SUV type vehicles is the Toyota Sequoia, introduced in 2001 as a more affordable priced version of the Land Cruiser. Seating up to 8 passengers, it has a bit more room inside than most other full sized SUV’s, which is why only powerful V8 engines are in the lineup. Choosing the right Remanufactured Toyota Sequoia engine for sale is one of the most important decisions you will make.
The first generation Sequoia was made from 2001 to 2007 and offered V8 engines only, depending on the year, different versions of engines were used.
1. 2011 to 2004 4.7 liter V8 with 240 horsepower.
2. 4.7 liter V8 in 29005 with VVT-i [variable valve timing-intelligent] making 282 horsepower.
3. 2006 and 2007 4.7 liter V8 [273 horsepower] with VVT-i too.
Side Note: VVT-i technology was introduced in 1996 by Toyota, it varies the timing of the intake valves by adjusting the relationship between the camshaft drive setup and intake camshaft. Adjustments in the overlap time between the exhaust valve closing and intake valve opening result in improved engine efficiency by precision sensors mounted on the engine and various other parts of the car delivering real time signals to the engine control unit.
FYI: The Sequoia was nominated for Truck of the year in 2001.
The second generation Toyota Sequoia was introduced in 2008 and is still in production. Also using V8 engines only, more power was added due to the success of the vehicle and demand for more power.
1. 4.7 liter 2UZ-FE V8 in 2008 and 2009. ]The Toyota UZ engine is a 32-valve four-camshaft V8 engine family used in Toyota’s luxury-sport vehicles and SUV.
2. 5.7 liter [350 cubic inch, 5763 cc] engine 3UR-fe V8 with 381 horsepower. The Toyota UR engine family is a 32-valve 4-camshaft V8 gasoline engine which was first introduced in 2006 as the UZ series it replaced began phasing out. It is a performance engine with Dual VVT-i technology and is E85 fuel compatible. An optional turbocharger is available from the factory.
3. 4.6 liter V8 1UR-FE engine with 310 horsepower. All UR engines make use of variable valve timing for both intake and exhaust camshafts and/or Dual VVT-i. technology. Timing chains are used to drive the camshafts rather than the less reliable, high maintenance timing belts of the UZ engine family.
With the above information, all you need is your VIN [vehicle identification number, which is on your registration. Call and speak with one of my courteous and knowledgeable sales representatives. We vow to make sure you buy the exact remanufactured engine that suits your needs. Choose from remanufactured engines, low mileage used engines or JDM engines for sale. Call Remanufacturedenginesforsale.com Now. Remanufactured 2001 Toyota Sequoia Engines (2Uzfe Eng, Vin T, 5Th Digit) are very affordable.