We Currently Do Not Carry Audi Engines
The Audi TT is a two door, front wheel drive sports car, considered a compact sports car. Produced for two generations. The TT model 8N is the first generation, made from 1998 to 2006. The TT model 8J has been on the market from 2006 until current times. Audi TT engines for sale cost less and perform better, buy remanufactured Audi TT engines for an affordable price, call right now.
Built on the popular VW Group A4 chassis code PQ34. It is shared or related to every one of these cars, which shows how popular said arrangement is : Audi A3 Mk1, Volkswagen Golf Mk4, Volkswagen New Beetle Volkswagen Bora/Jetta Mk4, SEAT León Mk1, SEAT Toledo Mk2, Škoda Octavia Mk1.
From 1998 to 2006 the 8N came with only 2 engines choices.
1. 1.8 liter inline 4 cylinder 20 valve turbocharged gasoline motor.
2. 3.2 liter VR6 engine. The VR6 engine is a gasoline ICE, which is an acronym for internal combustion engine. It is termed a VR6, but it is only similar to the V6 patterns we are familiar with. The rows of cylinders are actually offset and tilted away from the other cylinders at angle of 10.6 degrees, as opposed to the conventional angle found in more conventional V engines of 45, 60 or 90 degree V angles.
From 2006 and on The Audi TT came with these engines, all are gasoline powered, with one diesel entry.
1. 1.8 L I4 FSI Turbo: the all-new 1.8 liter EA888 Turbocharged Fuel Stratified Injection [TFSI] [available in the US from mid 2009].
2. 2.0 L I4 FSI Turbo: A turbocharged 4 cylinder engine coded EA113, prefix-06F.C 06F.D.
3. 2.5 L I5 FSI Turbo: TT RS only.
4. 3.2 L VR6.
5. 2.0 I4 TDI CR diesel.
Finally, in 2008 Audi offered a 2.0 l version called the Audi TDI Quattro which has the famous all wheel drive suspension and driveline that makes the Quattro one of the finest super performance luxury cars available.
With a car of such an excellent heritage, the only viable engine replacement is a remanufactured engine, built with factory original parts, with every factory approved update integrated into the remanufacturing job. It’s a combination that is better than the original engine, at a price you can afford.
If you are in the unenviable spot of locating an replacement engine for you Audi TT. Call the specialists at Remanufacturedenginesforsale.com and speak with the professionals who are familiar with said cars. Our remanufactured engines come with pure value built right into them.
Take a minute to call us now, and let us provide the education you need to make a great decision. Call right now.. Remanufacturedenginesforsale.com.